Saturday, February 20, 2010

the new books are here! the new books are here!

Just got the shipment of my author copies of the Gourmet Vegetarian Slow Cooker.  It's just beautiful.  The photos in it, thanks to photographer Leo Gong, are perhaps the most stunning of all my books.  Especially the photo of the polenta gnocchi.  I did a radio interview on Friday morning with Dolores Kostelni at The Happy Cook in VA, and much to my surprise, she said this was her favorite out of all my books.  Why?
Because the vegetable based dishes are so versatile and can be used as main meals or first courses.  Because many of the dishes take less than 8 hours which allows the cook alot more freedom in terms of time management.  And because the recipes are innovative and the photos beautiful.  I'm so delighted.  Thank you, Dolores.

No comments:

Post a Comment